What is fat cavitation? Fat Cavitations are small pockets of air that produce bubbles on the skin’s surface. These micro-particles break down fatty tissue and remove pain without surgery, making it an excellent alternative for those who want to get rid of stubborn fats around their waistline or love handles!
Learn how to use Ultrasonic Cavitation technology online and provide popular fat reduction treatments for your clients without any surgery.
With our Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF training course, you’ll learn how to use Vacuum Radiofrequency and Ultra Sounds in order melt fat cells for an effective treatment. We also cover all of the legal issues that come with cavitating people’s bodies while they are still alive!
Melt away your cellulite with these new technologies byavigating through this professionnal development right now: Our next session starts soon so register today.
The course is designed to be easy-to follow and understand, with each module separated into short lessons that can be completed in just minutes. After successfully completing the quiz for each mini lesson, you’ll move on to tackling more advanced material!
Each lesson contains a combination of videos, reading materials, quizzed, and step-by-step video tutorials to make learning easy. We also provide ongoing support, so if you ever have any questions throughout the course, our fat cavitation trainer is ready to help.
The other benefits of taking this course are:
- Unlimited online access
- Step-by-step treatment protocols with detailed video demonstrations
- Online support from our dedicated trainer
- Sales tips
- Ready to use pdf treatment consent forms to build your business
With no prior qualifications or prerequisites required to enroll in our Ultrasonic Cavitation training online, you can be sure that this course will cover everything a medical professional needs for safe and effective fat cavitations treatments.
- Using energy-based devices for fat reduction
- What Ultrasonic Cavitation is and how it works
- What Radio Frequency is and how it works
- Types of Radio Frequency delivery
- Areas you can treat with Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation and Vacuum RF
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Client consultation
- Pre and post-treatment advice
- Hygiene and infection control
- Draping techniques
- Machine settings
- Step-by-step Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment protocols
- Combining Ultrasonic Cavitation with RF and Vacuum RF
- Understand the fundamentals of Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency, and Vacuum RF
- Evaluate the client and recommend an appropriate treatment plan
- Identify safety issues
- Demonstrate the proper techniques combining Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency, and Vacuum RF
Our 24/7 learning platform is the perfect way to start your course anytime! You can now enroll, complete it when convenient for you and have lifetime access so that means no more waiting on start dates. The only thing left are those all important answers about what happened during this session – come back anytime if needed with just a few clicks of an button
We are here for you! Our trainer is always ready and waiting to help with any questions or concerns that may come up after completing the course. You can contact us at anytime if needed, so don’t hesitate getting in touch about anything related Ultrasonic Cavitation training courses.
Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation
And Radiofrequency Certification
A 2-in-1 course to promote your cavitation & RF treatment to give clients a slimmer, smoother silhouette.
Price: $197 USD
EMS Body Sculpting
Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that improves muscle building and fat burning.
Price: $197 USD
Learn how to provide safe and effective treatments for Laser Lipolysis treatments.
Price: $197 USD